Low back pain can be a debilitating condition, often preventing those afflicted with pain from fully living their life. If you have chronic low back pain, you know just how debilitating it can be. You do not want to do anything, let alone undergo excruciating physical therapy.
Did you know there is an alternative to traditional physical therapy, an alternative that may help alleviate much of that dreaded discomfort?
The Solution: Aquatic Therapy!
Aquatic therapy strengthens muscles, decreases pain, increases flexibility, and more in a virtually pain-free environment. How?
- Aquatic Therapy decreases Pain: Aquatic therapy helps alleviate pain, making low back pain treatment much more bearable.
- Aquatic Therapy is Low Impact: The buoyancy of the water helps decrease pressure on your joints while also adding support, thus lessening pain.
- Aquatic Therapy provides Ease of Movement
- Aquatic Therapy is Relaxing: The warm therapy pool decreases spasms and pain, promoting muscle relaxation.
- Aquatic Therapy promotes Blood Circulation: The hydrostatic pressure of the water helps to increase blood circulation.
- Aquatic Therapy Maximizes every Movement: The added resistance of the water helps maximize every movement.
Chesapeake Bay Aquatic & Physical Therapy: Treating Low Back Pain at our Bowie Aquatic & Physical Therapy Center
At Chesapeake Bay Aquatic & Physical Therapy, our therapists have a wide range of experience treating patients of all ages and backgrounds with a wide variety of disorders, including low back pain. Our company’s goal is to provide the highest quality rehabilitation services in our region. We keep our patient volume low in order to spend more time with each patient at every visit.
If you have any questions Low Back Pain Treatment, please contact us by visiting cbayaquapt.com today! And if you are a new patient, please review our New Patient Forms page before your first visit